View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #668
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 10842 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

I don't care if the QB is Keenum or Yates. I just know that we need a QB who looks to throw it down field past the 1st down marker when he gets forced out of the packet, not this gimpy QB who looks to either throw it out immediately or check down to some player well behind the first down line and hope they bail him out. Schaub has not shown me anything that causes me to believe he can lead us anywhere that one of our backups cannot.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote