View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #150
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
They're fun to watch, they add an extra dimension to their offenses. I give them that. But this isn't the first time the league has seen & dealt with QBs like them.

It's just the first time in a while that we've seen so many of them in the same year.

I'd like to see how they do, when their teams try to get more production from the pocket. Inevitably it will happen.

They're going to have to throw the ball in small windows more frequently, then we'll know.

Right now the only that I think has shown the accuracy he'll need has been RG3...... to me.

Agreed, but some people wouldn't see that. Matt Ryan had an amazing run but most have already forgot about it.
I said that about RGIII the other day. He doesn't need to run if he doesn't have to. He can be a pocket guy. I think Kaepernick can too. He has a big time arm and seemed to really be able to fit some throws into tight spaces...some to Vernon Davis. We will see on Wilson. Like him but not sure if he can be a guy that is pure pocket. Will always need to roll out as much as possible in my book.