View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The only thing that worries me about injuries is how motivated they are to re-hab and whatnot. If I remember right, Broyles had some kind of awful injury which dropped him in the draft, and I think the Lions got a steal getting him where they did and with what he produced for them.
Agreed,

That's why I left Hunter out of my top 3. Hunter has as much ability as any WR in this draft, but I dont want another Broyles situation on the Texans.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote