View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #149
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
As for the bolded....LOVE the guy...more that RGIII and Wilson. Not that I don't think those guys are studs, I just love Kaepernicks arm, poise, ability to pick up large chunks with his legs without being a "running QB" and I think he does a great job of running without taking hits.
They're fun to watch, they add an extra dimension to their offenses. I give them that. But this isn't the first time the league has seen & dealt with QBs like them.

It's just the first time in a while that we've seen so many of them in the same year.

I'd like to see how they do, when their teams try to get more production from the pocket. Inevitably it will happen.

They're going to have to throw the ball in small windows more frequently, then we'll know.

Right now the only that I think has shown the accuracy he'll need has been RG3...... to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
As for Flacco if they lose...this thread might not be here but my argument would be the same...the guy played his tail off the last 7 weeks or so.
Agreed, but some people wouldn't see that. Matt Ryan had an amazing run but most have already forgot about it.