View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Quoted Matrial from printed Articles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa465 View Post
Both posts are just sharing info. The first one looks simpler/cleaner and you can just click the link to see that it's info from the link. I understand your point but if I wanted to add an opinion, couldn't I would just put the opinion outside of the quote box?
You could, but the original post doesn't use the quote box. It's just a bunch of text copied from the alternate source. I'm saying that material should be in a quote box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
ALso, I don't know how (separate issue) to multi quote from different posts in my post.
It's easy, move the cursor to where you want the quoted material to be, then click on the qoute tool (looks like a speach ballon) at the top of the window, right next to the icon you click to insert a picture. Then paste your material. Or, you can paste your material, then highlight it, & click the quote icon.