View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default First four picks?

I am interested in how you would used the first, second and hoped for two third round selections in 2013 draft. Positions are cool but try to identify players and why. Not interested in some guy you watched that is projected to be a 6th but you just know he will go second round. If you were picking and your job was on the line, who would you choose? I am very interested in the 'why' of your pick.