View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #48
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I see the NFL doing what it's done the past couple of years and having us and Indy play each other twice late in the year. It's pretty obvious that they will be contenders for the division and the NFL wants meaningful division games late in the year.
2010 & 2011 the openers were against Indianapolis so those definitely weren't "late in the season". I despise playing a team twice in three weeks like Houston/Indy did last year. One early matchup and one late matchup would be preferred for me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote