Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

I think something like this will help Jj Watt be Jj Watt in 2013, & it's very important to this team that Jj Watt is Jj Watt in 2013.

Of the three you mentioned, I like the versatility of Jones, but a 1-3 tech would give us extra insurance in case Antonio Smith can't repeat his 2012 season.

But I like the idea of a 1-3 tech as opposed to getting a guy to replace Cody.... get someone who'll stay on the field more often & contribute.