View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #148
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Good points, I can't argue & I'm sure Dread is tired of me putting words in his mouth.

But I'd have loved it if our defense held Brady to 13 points. Not that that would have helped Schaub or anything, he'd still have to throw 2 TDs. It would have been nice if our defense could have made a great QB turn the ball over 3 times & almost a 4th. It would have been nice if our defense would have held the opponent to 0 points when they got the ball to the 5 yard line....

But our QB sucks & Joe Flacco is the best in the league (I truly believe the latter).

It doesn't matter what the other 52 guys do as long as your QB has a rocket laser arm & runs like a gazelle.....

Speaking of which, why isn't anyone talking about Collin Kaepernick? Why don't we have a 10 page thread going on about Kaepernick?

Do you think that would be different if their defense could have kept the Ravens out of Field goal range there in the 4th qtr? Would we even have a Flacco thread & a FlaccoFan building a nest here?
I know what you were getting at, I was just debating what I perceived was Dread's premise.

As for the bolded....LOVE the guy...more that RGIII and Wilson. Not that I don't think those guys are studs, I just love Kaepernicks arm, poise, ability to pick up large chunks with his legs without being a "running QB" and I think he does a great job of running without taking hits.

As for Flacco if they lose...this thread might not be here but my argument would be the same...the guy played his tail off the last 7 weeks or so.