View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I see the NFL doing what it's done the past couple of years and having us and Indy play each other twice late in the year. It's pretty obvious that they will be contenders for the division and the NFL wants meaningful division games late in the year.
I do like that better. I'd just as soon all the division games be played in November & December. I don't know how feasible that is.... but the November/December team is more true to that team than the September/October teams when they're trying to figure out what's what.

But I hope we don't get another 3 game shortened road trip culminating in a primetime game.