View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I feel like our season opener will be against Indy on the road.

We have had our season opener at home for the past 4 years, and I just feel like we will be on the road this season. Also, Colts will have high expectations, and many will pick them as an upset to us.
If you believe in the conspiracy theories, this makes sense. We've never won in Indy & this will give Andrew Luck a leg up in the division.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories & I don't put much stock in the fact that we haven't won in Indy.

But I would bet this is most likely our opening game.