View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cowher on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What deeply concerns me about the offense is that I don't know if Kubiak as a head coach can make the decisions and calls to win games when it counts. Same with Schaub.
Great post, a lot of good stuff in there.

I think your concerns are valid & worthy of discussion. I can talk to you & read your posts & everything is everything. What I don't like are the people saying they know for sure that Kubiak & Schaub can't. They can identify all the issues that we have on this team & totally disregard that we won 12 games & a play off game two years in a row despite those deficiencies.

How many times did Mike Smith & the Falcons not win 12 games or a play off game? This kind of stuff happens. How many times has the Bengals gotten to the play offs only to be one & done? How many times have the Cowboys done the same?

We're not where we want to be, I understand that. But we aren't where we don't want to be either.

If we were Ravens fans we'd have been ready to get rid of Flacco two years ago.