View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #702
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I'm not the the hole.

If you defend Matt you are the hole ...
These are the least constructive posts I've ever seen.

Back on topic, this whole, "Yates has accomplished the same, therefore he is equal or better" argument is fallacy. It very well may be that Yates is has more potential, hell, he might be better than Schaub now. I'm not going to make that call.

But to base it on THAT reason is pathetic and obviously cherry picking statistics. Look at both games that ended our seasons, 2012 and 2013. Look at the play of not only the QB, but the defense, the running game, and the ST. In fact, look at them throughout the two seasons (Yates' will have to be extrapolated), and it's OBVIOUS that unlike certain posters have said, that while the argument can be made, it's not a legitimate argument.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote