View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #145
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
The fact is, Dread was making it seem like the defense made Flacco's life easier all season...THIS season...and they didn't. He was the one carrying the team for the most part down the stretch.
Good points, I can't argue & I'm sure Dread is tired of me putting words in his mouth.

But I'd have loved it if our defense held Brady to 13 points. Not that that would have helped Schaub or anything, he'd still have to throw 2 TDs. It would have been nice if our defense could have made a great QB turn the ball over 3 times & almost a 4th. It would have been nice if our defense would have held the opponent to 0 points when they got the ball to the 5 yard line....

But our QB sucks & Joe Flacco is the best in the league (I truly believe the latter).

It doesn't matter what the other 52 guys do as long as your QB has a rocket laser arm & runs like a gazelle.....

Speaking of which, why isn't anyone talking about Collin Kaepernick? Why don't we have a 10 page thread going on about Kaepernick?

Do you think that would be different if their defense could have kept the Ravens out of Field goal range there in the 4th qtr? Would we even have a Flacco thread & a FlaccoFan building a nest here?