View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #83
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120414 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend that is THE Texan_Bill View Post
I trashed Jacoby Jones..

I argued that the Texans were playing a game with a rookie QB and really didn't need to play from behind.

That said, the Texans took the opening kick-off and got a field goal...

Kicked off... and the defense stopped the Ravens.

#Beautiful

Ravens punt.

Jacoby craps the bed and all of the sudden the Ravens are up 7-3. Thanks man!!!!

EFF YOU Jacoby! We took a chance on you not only to be a return guy (which you did well, no complaints there), but also to be a #2 receiver w/AJ...

You had 5 or 6 years to work that out and he failed.

Congratulations man!!!!

You had a helluva good game (and should've been MVP in some circles)

Scenery changes matter. In Baltimore you're the returner, but also there, you are expected to be a 3rd or 4th receiving option.

The Texans wanted you to be a second and maybe, eventually be a #1

Bottom Line:

You are what you are Jacoby... On the edge of "Kinda Good"

Bill I'm still waiting for hear of his vugging off and dying...but that's just me.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote