View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #134
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
"n'uff said"
1. Hines wasn't a cheap shot artist. Hines was a receiver who knew how to block. Ed was a cheap shot artist who layed in hard blocks from the blind side one time too often and made a big half Korean enemy who when assigned to block elected to knock the piss out of Mr. Ed Reed as his way of saying not only can I give as good as I get, I can BEST you. He's the reason Ed simply does his JOB now rather than trying to deliver those ESPN Highlight reel hits he USED to.

2. We talking about the SAME Troy Polamalu who has been playing with a leg injury this season? How fast could YOU run if I hobbled you? (not that I'm implying that I would) The SAME Troy Polamalu whom Tom Brady says he keeps his eyes on whenever playing the Steelers as he is the conductor of that defense? Dude even a deminished Polamalu is better than Ed Reed. Both are getting into Canton on the first ballot, but Troy's had a MUCH better career. Oh or we talking about the same Troy Polamalu who got one of his homies to go to prison for a double murder which resulted from a bar fight that he ran from? Oh wait...that was Ray Lewis. My bad. Just ribbing you on that one.

3. My Nephew played DB his attitude is that defense wins titles.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote