View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #131
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
1. Nance is a tool.Agreed

2. Hines is the reason Ed Reed still wears that festive beard. That jaw just didn't heal right did it? Sorry, part of the reason I loved watching the Steelers & Ravens was to see Hines and Ed beat the crap out of each other. The fact that Hines retired made this years match ups NOT as fun for me. Without those two going at it, it was just a football game.Hines was forced to retire and while he played tough, he was a cheap shot.

3. Polamaulu is a diety who elected to walk among us mere mortals to be the position of free saftey incarnate for the ages and to utterly define the position for generations to come...come to terms with it.Lulu, as I call him, is overrated. He is OLD, SLOW and out of position frequently. If he is diety, he needs to have a last supper and go away

For the record my 2nd oldest Nephew is a Ravens fan...and he thinks Flacco is over rated. Your 2nd oldest Nephew is incorrect- who would he rather have? Tyrod Taylor? LOL
"n'uff said"
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote