View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #130
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Again, the point was that someone said Dread was stuck in 2009 thinking the Ravens Defense bailed out Joe Flacco in 2012.

I simply said the defense won the 2012 Super Bowl on the goal line at the end of the game, had it gone differently, no one is talking about Joe Flacco.

I used Joe's great play off run of 2011 as evidence. No one was talking about Joe Flacco from September through December except to say he was so bad they fired the OC.
Quote me: "Flacco & the Ravens WON'T make it to the Superbowl next year. The 2013 Season will have it's ups and down and they'll make the playoffs, but this time next year we won't be talking about the Ravens' winning two in a row."

Feel free to chisel that in stone if you want. I don't think I'll be dining on crow this time next year.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote