View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #128
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120414 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Thts where we are different- I do not hate.

I dislike Steelers fans general but I have a few friends who root Black and Yellow.

I have total respect for the Steelers team and organization. But Jim Nance just loves to wrap his tongue around Ben's, Hines Ward and Polamalu's nutzzz....
1. Nance is a tool.

2. Hines is the reason Ed Reed still wears that festive beard. That jaw just didn't heal right did it? Sorry, part of the reason I loved watching the Steelers & Ravens was to see Hines and Ed beat the crap out of each other. The fact that Hines retired made this years match ups NOT as fun for me. Without those two going at it, it was just a football game.

3. Polamaulu is a diety who elected to walk among us mere mortals to be the position of free saftey incarnate for the ages and to utterly define the position for generations to come...come to terms with it.

For the record my 2nd oldest Nephew is a Ravens fan...and he thinks Flacco is over rated.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote