View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #82
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 26367 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
That is certainly the version that the Texans would have you believe, because it relieves them of the responsibility of not having coached him and their special teams, as well as the embarrassment of releasing a player who went on to score two Super Bowl TDs the following season.

The fact is that Jacoby was no rookie. He was the virtually the same NFL-experienced player in 2011 as he was in 2012. The difference was that the Ravens were able to coach both Jacoby, and the special teams surrounding him, to be more effective against the opposition than the Texans were.

I said the same things in another thread about him....

Kubiak said, “He did everything I asked. I wish him the very best. I think a new start is best for him. I told him to put a smile on his face, get a new start and kick some butt in his new job.”= Mission accomplished
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote