View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR in the 1st round?

I think guys like Justin Hunter, and Cordarrelle Patterson are your risky players that could be a homerun due to their speed, size, athleticism, and deep threat potential but they might not fit the Texans scheme since we don't seem to throw deep very often and Schaub doesn't seem to have the arm for it. I think guys like Quinton Patton, Robert Woods, and Deandre Hopkins are a safer pick with a higher floor but they're not as explosive and don't have the ceiling Patterson and Hunter have. For our short to mid depth routes I think Deandre Hopkins would be our type of WR provided Keenan Allen isn't available, but I've seen some mocks lately that have the Texans picking Allen at #27.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote