View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #167
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
This is a good point. Additionally, we can only have one ILB on the field in our nickel and dime packages, so whoever is the #2 ILB is not an everydown player.

The only issue for me here is that ILB has consistently been one of the easiest positions to draft. Very few 1st round ILBs turn out to be busts. DTs, on the other hand, are second only to QBs in bust potential. The Texans have not been good at drafting interior lineman.
Best player available

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote