View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #4
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one up at 1am. I'm hoping that run on WR's last year will help us this year, not sure but I can always wish. So who you got? Do you play it safe or go for the possible homerun?
Who do you consider safe and who'd be a home run? I'm thinking BPA in rd 1 then the best available OT and WR in rds 2-3 (if one of those positions wasn't drafted in rd1)

I look at Miami and there's a part of me that hopes they grab a replacement for Jake Long in rd 1 and a top level WR is available at our pick allowing us to trade back for a 2nd and a 3rd or so
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote