Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #55
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Most of the guys we discuss here have better coverage skill than Pollard; quite a few of them might be even better (in time or soon enough) than Quin on the bigger TEs and some of them are ball hawks with good range (speed).
I guess the real question is in a 3 safety set do you want quinn or manning on the wideout/tightend and the drafted guy closer to the box? Are we trying to fix coverage issues or run support/te coverage. As i said, i think quin does "ok" even against bigger te's. I want a centerfielder who safely gives us more opportunities to blitz. Your right about pollard. He's a good run defender and enforcer but most safetys are better in coverage. Bad example.