View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #98
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Show me some of these moments,

34 TD's 12 ints 3600 yds

Cant be too many of those moments. There are also bound to be many more good moments. I'm not saying Bray is perfect, but he's got as many if not more tools to work with as any QB in this draft.

After the combine I could see him moving into the bottom of the 1st rd. Taken by a team that trades back into the 1st rd like Arz or KC.
First off, we need to subtract out the weaklings a QB faces.
I always do. Before this year, all the competitions that Bray saw were weaklings. He managed to miss the other games somehow.

I have to go back to watch some cut ups because I didn't write down any notes; what I know for sure is that Bray often chucked and ducked like Gabbert; which tells me that his pre-snap reads are not good or his reaction to the pass rush is slow or etc.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote