View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #20
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

I voted on the basis of what would be reasonable to pay Barwin within the Texans organization and their pay scale.

So, I voted $7 million, given the contract that they gave Matt Schaub last year on a hope and a dream that he would miraculously have a great 2012.

On the other hand, it would also be like them to just let him go like they did Leach. If they do, I hope he goes to the Colts, Patriots, Ravens or Broncos and be on a fast path to a Ring.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote