View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #94
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I agree and think Bray has the skill but lacks the maturity. On a pro team surrounded by older players/mentors and coaches that won't kiss his ass I think Bray could be the best QB in this class. I think he'll be forced to grow up quick and has all the physical skills.
Enviornment is very important. Dooley provided a terrible enviornment. Bray would do well on a very structured team like the Texans with Kubiak helping correct his flaws. IMHO

Some people look at these college 21 yr olds as finished products. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote