View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #656
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55057 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
we won a playoff game with tj yates and we almost beat bmore with a 3string rookie 5th round pick at qb thrust into the starting line up because of back to back injuries to our first two qbs. we played in arguably the worst division of football that year.

we would have won the division with tj yates if he was given favorable conditions to be prepared. he wasnt.

all this is conjecture but i would bet that we would still win the division.

someone who gets it.

someone who doesnt.

im not big on tj yates but if we are gonna give half a decade (and counting) to a consistently mediocre qb like matt schaub why cant we at least give tj yates an honest off season shot to see what he has?
If you think Yates can do better than 12-4, you're out of your freaking mind. He was 3-3 including the playoffs (I don't count the Titans game) With a way better defense and running game.

And by the way, we had the toughest schedule in the AFC last year. Yes, it's true, don't doubt me.
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote