View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #655
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
You do remember the Titans finished at 9-7 right? I don't even think we would have gotten to 9-7. Probably 8-8 at best.

And I distinctly remember one of those "2 win" Colts victories coming against TJ's Texans.
we won a playoff game with tj yates and we almost beat bmore with a 3string rookie 5th round pick at qb thrust into the starting line up because of back to back injuries to our first two qbs. we played in arguably the worst division of football that year.

we would have won the division with tj yates if he was given favorable conditions to be prepared. he wasnt.

all this is conjecture but i would bet that we would still win the division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The fact that you can even have this debate about a 5th string rookie QB vs. a veteran QB says a lot about Schaub without saying much at all.
someone who gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Not really. People are making it worse than it is.
someone who doesnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
'eh, it's all about perspective. Schaub ain't nothing special. And neither is TJ Yates.
im not big on tj yates but if we are gonna give half a decade (and counting) to a consistently mediocre qb like matt schaub why cant we at least give tj yates an honest off season shot to see what he has?
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote