View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #40
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Watt
Cushing
J Jo
Ninja
Manning

I don't know ... who you got at 6th?

I say close between Barwin and Reed?
I'd put Glover Quin and Kareem Jackson ahead of Barwin .... TBH , Im more concerned with resigning Quin than Barwin.

I do believe that Barwin's role changed significantly after Cushing went down .... prior to that , he was almost always in attack mode going after the QB , post Cushing injury we saw him in coverage quite often chasing RB's around (not so much TE's) .... and he did a reasonably good job.

He didnt put up big sack numbers but he was getting pressure often getting there a half step late. I dont think he had as bad a year as some others do .... and wouldnt mind him returning at the right price (~3m-3.5m) tho I'd really have to see how that affects other positions - especially Quin.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote