View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What about Chase Thomas or Gerald Hodges as an ILB? I think either could move inside. Having someone at ILB that could move outside in certain situations could only be a plus. Hell draft one of them and let him and Reed fight it out for the ILB and keep the other one outside.
Maybe Thomas but I see both more OLB. For that spot I'd prefer a true ILB who would have enough concern translating to NFl than OLB learning new role.