View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #112
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
A outside of Green Bay, NYC, San Fran, Philly, Boston and Dallas, every fan base feels as if the national media does 'fly by' reporting....

KC Chiefs fans feel even more isolated than you guys....

Dallas? Are you KIDDING me? They get more press than ANYBODY shy of Brady and Belecheat. They're called "America's Team" and "Fabled Franchise" even when they have a losing season. I HATE those muff-huggas! My three favorite teams:

1. Texans

2. Steelers

3. WHOEVER is playing the Cowboys THIS WEEK! I hven't missed a cowboy game in 20 years!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote