View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #111
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
YOUR opinion about Flacco is just that- yours. But it seems as if throughout this thread you have tried to dismiss his achievements. One cannot ignore the last 7 games of this season. I feel as if you are. His last 5 playoff games hve been pretty outstanding. He has beaten Brady twice this year, Manning bros 1 each and now the geat Colin Kaepernick (snicker)

I am glad you "got" my descriptive phrase...few did earlier....

I'm cool- I know you meant no harm. I just like a level playing field, so much better, dn't you think?

Flacco keeps up the last 7-8 weeks for the next 10 years, he can make the HoF easily.
I was looking at his entire career...not this single season. For what's worth I was damned near excommunicated from the Steeler Nation for OPENLY cheering for your team to stop Thomasina in the Championship game.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Texans hoist the Lombardi in hopefully the near future, and as much as I hate the Ravens I'd rather see THEM win the damn title than to see EITHER Thomasina OR the Cowboys EVER win another one.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote