View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #108
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The same national media that regards Texan wins NOT as wins, but as "meltdowns" by other teams from which we happened to benefit? Yeah the national media doesn't get alot of love on this MB. Dude.
I respect that you're loyal to your team and are steadfast in your opinion, but this entire thread is based on MY Opinion and I stand by MY Opinion. If we all thought the same way the world would be a seriously boring place.

Given that your team got the greatest title in sports less than three days ago more than understandable.

Let me state for the record that I'm far from malicious and WOULD NOT attack someone's family. I find that reprehensible. I used the term "Son" as I assumed I'm older than you. I've no issue with my elders (regardless of their race) calling me "son", but that's just me. I can assure you I meant no disrespect and the members of this board can vouch for me in that regard...well except for Bill. But I find it funny that you "detect" that I'm black from context clues rather than the photo of the masked figure with the dreadlocks.

Let me state unequivocally that Flacco impresses me slightly more than Schaub does, but that being said, I've had bowel movements that have impressed me considerably more than EITHER of those two cats and wager that the only way EITHER of them will EVER get to the Hall of Fame is if they're driving around Ohio and get hopelessly LOST.

Do I IGNORE my friends in here who say GOOD things about Schaub? Hardly, but they KNOW me and know how I feel. I ignore the threads that sing Schaub's praises because these guys KNOW I think he should return to being a back up.
YOUR opinion about Flacco is just that- yours. But it seems as if throughout this thread you have tried to dismiss his achievements. One cannot ignore the last 7 games of this season. I feel as if you are. His last 5 playoff games hve been pretty outstanding. He has beaten Brady twice this year, Manning bros 1 each and now the geat Colin Kaepernick (snicker)

I am glad you "got" my descriptive phrase...few did earlier....

I'm cool- I know you meant no harm. I just like a level playing field, so much better, dn't you think?

Flacco keeps up the last 7-8 weeks for the next 10 years, he can make the HoF easily.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote