View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #107
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Obviously there is an issue since you feel I "Called you out"....not really. The crack remark was humor. And saying that other Texans fans are whining is not trashing them;especially in the part ofthe Message Board entitled "The National Football League" where YOU started th thread!!!!...... trashing them is denigrating their fandom, questioning thier loyalty, etc. etc...so relax buddy....I did none of that.

Alot of national media types agree with my opinion- Im cool with that
The same national media that regards Texan wins NOT as wins, but as "meltdowns" by other teams from which we happened to benefit? Yeah the national media doesn't get alot of love on this MB. Dude.
I respect that you're loyal to your team and are steadfast in your opinion, but this entire thread is based on MY Opinion and I stand by MY Opinion. For what it's worth I'm a Texans fan AND a Steeler fan. While I can BEGRUDGINGLY give Ray Ray & Reed their due and tip my hat to Bolden, Rice, Leach and Pollard...Flacco and J.J. gets NO love. Sorry brother. It's not gonna happen. But hell, if we all thought the same way the world would be a seriously boring place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warm hand luke
My sky right now in Ravens Country is Purple with a Silver Lombardi lining.....
Given that your team got the greatest title in sports less than three days ago more than understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer
Son? My dad died 14 years ago- no need to make it personal. I detect that you are black since you used the term "blagg azzz" or seomthing like that...you would be offended if I used the term son, so please do not use it on me.
Let me state for the record that I'm far from malicious and WOULD NOT attack someone's family. I find that reprehensible. I used the term "Son" as I assumed I'm older than you. I've no issue with my elders (regardless of their race) calling me "son", but that's just me. I can assure you I meant no disrespect and the members of this board can vouch for me in that regard...well except for Bill. But I find it funny that you "detect" that I'm black from context clues rather than the photo of the masked figure with the dreadlocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer
Other than that, you seem to blow right over the documented achievements of Flacco and ignore what some of your own fellow Texans fans are saying to you about Flacco. Just as you ignore those that blow smoke up Schaub's rear end...
Let me state unequivocally that Flacco impresses me slightly more than Schaub does, but that being said, I've had bowel movements that have impressed me considerably more than EITHER of those two cats and wager that the only way EITHER of them will EVER get to the Hall of Fame is if they're driving around Ohio and get hopelessly LOST.

Do I IGNORE my friends in here who say GOOD things about Schaub? Hardly, but they KNOW me and know how I feel. I ignore the threads that sing Schaub's praises because these guys KNOW I think he should return to being a back up.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 02-06-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote