View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #105
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 15120 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Okay. 3itching ME out personally is one thing. I've no issue you calling me out given the nature of this thread and I have a thick skin & accept the full brunt of your ire, but the board where you're trashing OTHER Texans fans is still called "Texans Talk". Do yourself a huge favor and limit your attacks TO me on this one. Within the ranks of this board some die hard Texans fans are agreeing with you on some of your stuff. Don't say anything that might lose you some friends.

YOUR OPINION. Simply repeating it over and over won't make it true.

Brady has three rings in five trips.
The Manning brothers have three between them
Montana has FOUR
Ben has 2 out of three.

Joe Flacco is not the superior much less the EQUAL of any of the QBs YOU just mentioned. You might as well say that Larry Brown is as great a DB as Deion Sanders because he got three interceptions in the ONE Superbowl in which he played and got MVP.

What color is the sky in your world?

Son, If you think you're going to offend me by dissin' Matt Schaub...you ARE on drugs. There is a long line of Texans fans on this board who do the same thing DAILY. Get in line to diss Schaub and wait your turn. I've been badmouthin' Dog Boy's back up since he came here from Atlanta. Maybe your carrion should make him a back up to the "greatest QB in NFL History" aka Joe Flacco so you can sing his praises if he ever lucks up and happens to catch mad breaks from an officiating crew that does acid before a game.

"Wins?"...No bruh...WON. Relish this. It aint happening again.
Obviously there is an issue since you feel I "Called you out"....not really. The crack remark was humor. And saying that other Texans fans are whining is not trashing them;especially in the part ofthe Message Board entitled "The National Football League" where YOU started th thread!!!!...... trashing them is denigrating their fandom, questioning thier loyalty, etc. etc...so relax buddy....I did none of that.

Alot of national media types agree with my opinion- Im cool with that

My sky right now in Ravens Country is Purple with a Silver Lombardi lining.....

Son? My dad died 14 years ago- no need to make it personal. I detect that you are black since you used the term "blagg azzz" or seomthing like that...you would be offended if I used the term son, so please do not use it on me.

Other than that, you seem to blow right over the documented achievements of Flacco and ignore what some of your own fellow Texans fans are saying to you about Flacco. Just as you ignore those that blow smoke up Schaub's rear end...
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote