View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #100
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Your missing the point. I was just saying that he didn't get cut and go elsewhere and help them in a big situation or excel. He was a top/Pro Bowl returner this year and showed up in the playoffs and SB. Doesn't make him a traitor for getting work when he was out of work.
Had he gone anywhere else I wouldn't have had a problem. The team whom he helped to knock us out of the playoffs however looks beyond suspicious to me. I've nothing but love and respect to Leach and Pollard in their new home but sorry...J.J. can kiss my muff-huggin' rectum.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote