View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #98
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Crack is a terrible thing. The only thing you got right which is indisputable, is that Carey Williams should have been ejected for shoving the referee- bet he gets at least a $75,000 fine.

Other than that, the rest of your crap, er, post, is just sour grapes and whining. 1. You are pisseed that a team you destroyed in the regular season went and beat the team that you got pummeled by 2x in the regular seaon. An you and a lot of oter Texans fans are bitter, thinking that you could have beaten us at home in the Playoffs.
Okay. 3itching ME out personally is one thing. I've no issue you calling me out given the nature of this thread and I have a thick skin & accept the full brunt of your ire, but the board where you're trashing OTHER Texans fans is still called "Texans Talk". Do yourself a huge favor and limit your attacks TO me on this one. Within the ranks of this board some die hard Texans fans are agreeing with you on some of your stuff. Don't say anything that might lose you some friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmhands
Sorry dude, that Ravens team wasn't going to lose to anyone this post-season.
YOUR OPINION. Simply repeating it over and over won't make it true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warminghands on his junk
Flacco did what Brady, Manning 2x, Rodgers, Brees and Baby Ben couldn't: he tied Joe Montana for the most TD's and zero INTS in a postseason.....
Brady has three rings in five trips.
The Manning brothers have three between them
Montana has FOUR
Ben has 2 out of three.

Joe Flacco is not the superior much less the EQUAL of any of the QBs YOU just mentioned. You might as well say that Larry Brown is as great a DB as Deion Sanders because he got three interceptions in the ONE Superbowl in which he played and got MVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmhans
Flacco is in the Top 6-8 of QB's in the NFL-
What color is the sky in your world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmhands...or whatever this muff-hugga calls himself
the actuall rank doesn't concern me. Either if he is "ELITE" or not.....who really cares? Look at your boy Schaub- guady numbers out the wazoo; where is he in the big games? Crappy his pants?
Son, If you think you're going to offend me by dissin' Matt Schaub...you ARE on drugs. There is a long line of Texans fans on this board who do the same thing DAILY. Get in line to diss Schaub and wait your turn. I've been badmouthin' Dog Boy's back up since he came here from Atlanta. Maybe your carrion should make him a back up to the "greatest QB in NFL History" aka Joe Flacco so you can sing his praises if he ever lucks up and happens to catch mad breaks from an officiating crew that does acid before a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever
What does matter to me is that he wins, is successful, and the team makes the playoffs and wins in the post season.
"Wins?"...No bruh...WON. Relish this. It aint happening again.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote