View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #96
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
In YOUR mind's eye...Joe Flacco is a SUPERIOR QUARTERBACK to BOTH Tom Brady & Payton Manning. and I'm the one who's "Delusional?!"

Muff-hugga If nothing else I have to give you mad props on your ability to type so legibly with one hand whilst obviously cradling your MASSIVE CRACK PIPE with the other.
Please find where I wrote "Joe Flacco is SUPERIOR to Tom Brady and Peyton Manning"

Pssst- he did beat both of them in THEIR house during the playoffs.....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote