View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #83
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just arguing the point. Not taking anything away from Flacco. He played very well last year & should have been in the Super Bowl 10 weeks ago we were debating who was better, flacco os Schaub. Had he lost in the Super Bowl it would have been the same thing. Nobody cares abound the loser.

Had the Ravens D not nutted up on the goal line, nobody would be talking Flacco today & nobody would think he had management bent over.
look you can argue...but I would counter argue that say Lee Evans holds onto that pass. They win it all last year vs the Giants. He never gets franchised and gets his big deal after the SB last year...then he repeats his year. He is suddenly in the pantheon conversation reserved for only truly great QBs..as one hat repeated as champ, which is very rare in the NFL.

The what ifs are everywhere.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote