View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #640
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I love all these knee jerkers Bill. Before the playoffs these guys would have clowned the hell out of you if you even mentioned Flacco amongst these other elites, but now he is the guy we all wish we could have. If only we had Flacco

Flacco has slightly above average for most of his career. He has definitely started to improve, but he is nowhere close to being elite after one SB run.

I want Schaub gone myself, but only with the proper replacement where the team does their dilligence and doesn't just draft someone just to draft someone because. That is exactly how you end up swapping out QB's every other year. Replacing a QB is generally one of the toughest things to do in any sport. You know I can't stand Yates, but I wouldn't mind seeing there be a legit tryout for the starting job next season out of him and Schaub. Either that, or if we can get another free agent QB or if we do draft a guy, let them all compete.
Flacco just won a SB and if not for a Lee Evans dropped pass would have made the SB a yr ago.

Doesn't Flacco have the most playoff wins for the ammount of time he has been in the league? He's hardly chopped liver and has been underrated for yrs. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote