View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #36
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowher on the Texans

Tk, do you remember the rosencopter game?

Sage had a decent game overall. Had the defense not allowed the subsequent scores that lost us the game, is sage a better qb in your view?

Sage could make things happen on the field but he was mistake prone. No one cares that romo puts up numbers. He doesn't perform when you absolutely need it. Difference with romo is that you know he can physically do it, but mentally...questionable...

With schaub it's a question of both. Chad Pennington and John kitna both put up good numbers as starters. I don't want either as my franchise guy.

Can schaub physically make the plays in crucial moments...can he make the throws that most championship qb's have to make on their way to winning the sb? Can he escape pressure and make plays outside the pocket when it calls for it (because it will call for it)?

Then after all that, Im not sold that he can even mentally make the crucial plays down the stretch.

Schaub has big questions to answer and I don't know how anyone says they have complete faith that he will make those plays in the end. I think this is his make or break year honestly. If he plays this upcoming season like he finished last year he will probably be done as a starting qb here and I don't really seeing many teams making him their starting franchise qb.

Spotlight is on schaub. Hopefully he rises to the occasion like a champ.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote