View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
That defense gave up almost 500 yards and nearly lost a 22 point lead. The man had a lights out post season and earned that ring. Vinnys point about that Lee Evans drop, forget he act that Billy Cundiff blew a chip shot to send to OT...and we may be talking about a 2 time champ for all we know, rendering this thread completely moot.

I never give a raven his due unless its deserved. I hate the fkn team. In his case, he's earned it. Elite? Dunno. But way up there? Yes.
I'm just arguing the point. Not taking anything away from Flacco. He played very well last year & should have been in the Super Bowl 10 weeks ago we were debating who was better, flacco os Schaub. Had he lost in the Super Bowl it would have been the same thing. Nobody cares abound the loser.

Had the Ravens D not nutted up on the goal line, nobody would be talking Flacco today & nobody would think he had management bent over.