View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #79
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Doesn't change the fact that the defense bailed them out.
That defense gave up almost 500 yards and nearly lost a 22 point lead. The man had a lights out post season and earned that ring. Vinnys point about that Lee Evans drop, forget he act that Billy Cundiff blew a chip shot to send to OT...and we may be talking about a 2 time champ for all we know, rendering this thread completely moot.

I never give a raven his due unless its deserved. I hate the fkn team. In his case, he's earned it. Elite? Dunno. But way up there? Yes.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote