View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #26
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars new logo

Now that I live in Florida and have been up there (Jax) a few times I really don't get the Jaguars name. It's starts with J and I assume that is what they were going for, however the other Florida teams went with Florida's themes like Bucs and Dolphins.

The Tampa Bay area was a haven for pirates during the 18th century. They still have a pirate festival there each year called Gasparilla. Dolphins is pretty obvious.

They should have went with Sharks or something.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote