View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DET waived Titus Young today

I don't know how this will turn out for Fisher, but his chances of success are much better there than here. I can see Fischer putting this kid in his place, Gary not so much even though I hear he's a real cutthroat in your face don't want to cross him kind of guy on the practice field.

Most likely Fisher is going to fail but really what's he got to lose? Its not like Titus can unravel years of work.