View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #74
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Well try not to be as stupid as the drinks namesake a take taxi home instead getting a DUI like JaDopey did.

As far as flacco goes I thought he was a dud thru out hus careers but he stepped up BIgTime when it mattered most. He's gonna cash in big time. Good for him he earned it. I wouldn't put him in manning or Brady's class but he's champion just like they were.
Ididn't drive down; my buddy did. We stayed till about 7pm and let after the traffic died down. We ate dinner and watched the NFL Network all day long. Place was packed with Ravens fans all day long too....a couple of thepractice squad guys came in and acted all big-time...funny to watch people slobber all over them.

Joe had dud games for sure; just when you see him drive 98 yds vs the Steelers in Pittsburgh on SNF fr the win with :08 seconds left, he goes out and lays an egg vs Jacksonville on MNF the following week, losin to a bottom feeder. I honestly believe it was Cameron holdinghim back; his repoire with Caldwell is unreal....and I do not necessarily believe he is ther yet with anning and Brady because of ther body of work, but he did beat Brady the last three times and beat Manning in his house tis year.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote