View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #23
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars new logo

I don't really see the point of this change. I can think of three reason's to change the logo: 1. To change the culture; 2. To update a really old logo; or 3. To change it to sell merchandise.

Since the change is so minor, I don't think it will satisfy any of the above. I mean it isn't a drastic change like the Falcons going to the dirty bird, so I don't think its going to change the culture. The logos are very similar and the colors are the same so I wouldn't by a jersey or cap just to get the new logo, so what's the point?
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote