View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013   #83
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Yeah, if we give Matt an another weapon at WR, he should be a little more productive than 2012. I was wondering if we maybe able to trade Tate for 2nd rd if there's willing trading partner. In this way, we will have 5 picks (assuming we get comp 3rd for MW) from 1st to 3rd and should be able to fill the most of holes. I would like for us to address the following positions early. WR, NT, LB, DE, S, T. We can fill 5 holes out of 6 by 3rd rd. But I won't be surprised if Kube go after tall TE. I am also interested in Lattimore to see how far he falls due to injury. If he falls to Mid rd, we should at least take a good look.
We've discussed this before and in a trade Tate will bring a 4th at best and more likely a 5th round pick. At this point we might as well hang onto him hopeing that he performs well in a contract year in which he's auditioning for all the teams in the NFL and then let him walk in FA and get our comp. pick the next year. We're going to have to settle for filling only 4 team holes with our picks unless Rick makes some trades. As for Lattimore I'd maybe sign him as an UDFA but only if the doctors examine and approve him. This isn't his first knee injury, and as I understand it he blew out everything in that knee. I think his hopes for an NFL career are slim.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote