View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013   #634
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
JUP!!! Flacco wins a SB and will demand cray cash. WAY more than Schaub but will turn back into, well.... Flacco.

Again, the Texans FO effed up by signing that ridiculous deal, ESPECIALLY coming off the injury that he (Schaub) was coming off, after game one of the season... A very stupid move by the Texans. I certainly wish they would've read Doc Jean's (CnD) post here where Doc basically outlined the way Schaub's season would play out.

That said.. Flacco is Flacco. He probably won't live up to the deal the Ravens give him either. #We know about bad QB deals!

Is Flacco the guy that you saw in the Super Bowl, or is he the guy that you see as very much Tony Romo??? FACT: Flacco has been known to be terrible at times.
I love all these knee jerkers Bill. Before the playoffs these guys would have clowned the hell out of you if you even mentioned Flacco amongst these other elites, but now he is the guy we all wish we could have. If only we had Flacco

Flacco has slightly above average for most of his career. He has definitely started to improve, but he is nowhere close to being elite after one SB run.

I want Schaub gone myself, but only with the proper replacement where the team does their dilligence and doesn't just draft someone just to draft someone because. That is exactly how you end up swapping out QB's every other year. Replacing a QB is generally one of the toughest things to do in any sport. You know I can't stand Yates, but I wouldn't mind seeing there be a legit tryout for the starting job next season out of him and Schaub. Either that, or if we can get another free agent QB or if we do draft a guy, let them all compete.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote